Dog Training Classes
Basic Manners Class
This class is for dogs that just need to learn their basic manners. Learn how to eliminate jumping, barking and other unwanted behaviors. You create your “Magic Word” and watch it work for you and your dog. Work on “sit to greet” and more.
This class is half agility and half obedience all in one. This class offers the best of both worlds and is a lot of fun! We will refine basic obedience skills and introduce agility obstacles in a fun and safe way. Pre-Requisite: Basic Manners or equivalent.
Both classes are 6 weeks
long and will take place at the Humane Society of St. Joseph County. Both classes begin Tuesday, September 1. Basic Manners Class starts at 6:30pm and Obility starts at 7:30pm.
Each class will progress on the skills you learned in the previous class. So it’s important that you come to all the training classes.
Classes are $80 each for 6 weeks.
Class size is limited so please sign up soon.
Classes are run by a Planet Canine trainer.
Call Planet Canine directly to sign up @ 574-522-8584.
- Clickers are included in the class price and distributed the first night.
- Need to show proof of rabies, distemper, parvo and bordetella (titers are also accepted).
- Dogs need to come on a buckle or martingale collar. No choke collars or prong collars.
- Need to bring treats to each class...some kind of treat that is easy to break into small pieces. Recommended treates include Zukes or Wellness Well bites.
- Recommend keeping treats in a “bait bag” which can be attached to the top of your pants or belt. These bags will be sold the first night of class.
- Class is $80 which will be paid the first night of class. Planet Canine ONLY accepts cash and checks. NO credit cards!
|Below are a series of helpful
articles in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.